Adams Fire Company Station #1

Adams Station 1 was constructed in the 1940's at 7113 Nash Road. Throughout the years multiple additions have been made to Hall 1. A recent expansion for the Grapevine was completed in April of 2015 to hold events. Before the completion of Hall 2006 Hall 1 held all four pieces of fire and EMS apparatus in it. Hall contains all main offices, day room, weight room, and social room in it.

 100_0262 copy2.jpg

20150323_211600.jpg

20150624_103941.jpg

Recent expansion onto Hall1 

20150323_215948.jpg

Old picture of Station 1

20151201_175333 copy.jpg

20151201_175426 copy.jpg

Original Hall 1